As your Christian grads head out on their own, have you said all you needed to say?
Road Trip is the perfect, thoughtful gift for Christian grads going off to college or out into the real world.
Road Trip is available on Amazon today by clicking here or searching for “Evan Nehring”.
Paperback is US $19.99.
Kindle eBook is US $7.99.
Looking for an outstanding gift for all the grads in your church, high school group, or college group? This 400 page book is available 4 for US $50 plus shipping from Wisconsin by emailing Evan directly at email@example.com.
Not long ago I took a road trip across the country. I'm glad I had a map to guide me. As you journey through life, it's vital to have a guide as well. Some books on life contain useful information. Others reflect wide experience. Still others have stirring passion. This book combines all three. When you need a guide for life, let Road Trip be your choice. Buy it. Read it. Enjoy it. You will profit from Road Trip – I guarantee it!
Road Trip starts with a deep dive into spiritual formation, placing Jesus at the center of everything.
- Seven core values - They form your spiritual center and then guide you through the other major decisions. (6)
- Devotional life workshop (17)
- Simple salvation prayer and a litany of reasons to believe in the reality of Jesus as the Son of God (38)
- Crash course in complete character formation in the mold of Jesus Christ (48)
- Personal management coaching for time, health, possessions, money & career (60)
I know there is a need for a practical handbook for life suited for teens taking their first steps in adulthood. As a friend, I trust Evan’s perspective. The blend of practical tips, godly counsel, and relevant examples from Evan’s own life are especially helpful. I appreciate the clarity Evan brings in helping people make good decisions. If I had the perspective offered by Evan’s practical guide thirty years ago, I might have avoided learning important lessons the hard way.
Whether they end up on a Christian campus, a state university, or anywhere in between, our sons and daughters have a lot to think through! Road Trip offers guidance in:
- How to handle fun and the call of the wild on campus (110)
- How much to focus on studying vs enjoying the college experience (108)
- Standing firm in biblical truth AND showing God's love to holders of other worldviews (120)
- Dealing with grade stress and academic productivity (145)
- Experiencing the explosion of the universe of truth in a personal renaissance of learning (149)
And how will they make a living?! We want our sons and daughters to be warm, well fed, and finding meaning in their day-to-day work. Road Trip offers:
- Ivy League reflections on the value of becoming a master craftsman in your field (164)
- Golden advice on interviewing well and negotiating salary (179)
- Seven lenses to identify and value your own skill set (186)
- How to identify and work for the best bosses in the marketplace (217)
- Summation of all you need to know to be good with money (231)
Road Trip navigates the winding path of relationships with:
- A friendship guide to companions, buddies, acquaintances, opponents and enemies (254)
- A walk through the real-life romantic drama of my heartthrobs and heartaches (259)
- Fatherly advice to guard the most intimate places of your heart through the pressures of dating (272)
- A who-to-marry checklist for Jesus-followers (284)
- Chart to personal management maturity for our children, from preschool through young adulthood (325)
Finally, having become strong, godly young men and women, our sons and daughters will step into positions of influence in the community and in the church. Road Trip goes there as well!
- Why there's absolutely no way you can keep your precious life to yourself. You must give, serve and lead! (332)
- Clear statement of the overriding political issues of freedom in America and beyond (334)
- Blowing away six major objections to Christians getting involved in politics (345)
- Identifying 16 church values to determine where your faith will grow (361)
· Seeing the five lifelong phases of ministry and life maturity that will help you leave a powerful legacy (387)