But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14
A Request: 30 Amazon Reviews in 30 DaysBy Evan Nehring
The Road Trip Road Trip is complete! I returned home Sunday night from 10 days touring through Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Manitoba, and Ontario. It was a whirlwind and an amazing opportunity to be with people and share this message of bringing 7 core Christian values to the 5 great questions of young adulthood. The book is out...and now I need your help...
My publisher is requesting we all work together to get 30 Amazon reviews for Road Trip in 30 Days. Why? Well, it helps the book get out of the chute for sales. December is the second best season of the year for graduation gifts. Your honest thoughts on Road Trip can make a difference. If you're in the Wausau-Tomahawk area, I can also loan you a book for this purpose. It's that valuable to me!
How to Do ItSimple!
- Click on this link: http://www.amazon.com/Road-Trip-Journey-Learning-Leadership/dp/1622451740. (phone, tablet, or computer)
- Scroll down to to the Customer Reviews section and click the button labeled Write a Customer Review.
- Jot your thoughts in there or write it up in an email or document and paste it over.
What to Write
You might be thinking, "We love Evan and love the book but writing is a challenge!" Here are a few prompts to get you thinking.
- What did Road Trip make you feel?
- What was valuable?
- Who should read it?
- What surprised you?
- Where did you see yourself in the book?
Road Trip Book Overview, RemarkablesIf it helps, here is a resource that might help if you haven't read the entire 400+ page book yet. This is my full press kit as a PDF file. I recommend the overview and the remarkables as review resources. You'll find all of this in there.
- Author Bio, Road Trip Book Overview, Endorsements/Recommendations with Photos, Speaking Topics, Remarkables, Suggested Interview Questions
Many of you have purchased books or received free ebooks on my book tour. I'm passionate about the message of the book! The single best thing you can do to keep Road Trip rolling is take 5 minutes and post an Amazon review. Would you help me with that? Thanks!
Comments are always welcome!
Hey, let's save the comments for Amazon this time. :-)
Subscribe to receive my posts by email. Plus, you'll receive my 31-Day Road Trip Rest Stop Devotional by email starting within an hour!